You can easily switch between Personal and Team when you're about to create a new space.
You can now create an issue or a task in Asana, Linear or Jira directly from your Iteration X app and let know you team that you've annotated or edited something on a space.
You can assign tasks, select the project, change the priority or select the status of your task.
We added the notification center in the dashboard, hit the bell icon in the top navigation to see if someone invited you to a new space, added a new issue or commented on an old one.
Freely rename any space you've created, all you have to do is to :
- Browse to the website where you created the space.
- Click on the Iteration X extension on the top of your Browser.
- Click on the setting icon on the space you want to rename.
- Hit the 'Edit space' option.
- Rename 🙌.
You can now mark your issues as active or resolved for a smoother teamwork experience.
Now you can see a visual effect when you drag and drop your files in the issues panel.
You can see the type of files and the size limit per file added.
The very first Iteration X public release 🚀.
- Annotate mode: add your issues right on the page
- Editor mode: modify any element directly in your product
- No-code editor: change CSS properties with our visual editor
- Code editor: update the CSS code and visualize changes in real-time
- Share your space: invite anyone to view your space with a link or invite